1. We recommend using a ratio of 60g of coffee per litre of water.
2. Weigh out as much coffee as you need for the size of your brew.
3. Grind the coffee on a coarse setting (similar to demerara sugar).
4. For best results, use filtered water with a low mineral content.
5. Boil the water then pour some through the filter to rinse and preheat the vessel. Discard the rinse water, then add coffee to the Clever Dripper.
6. We recommend placing the Clever Dripper on some weighing scales and tare to zero, so you can easily add the correct amount of water.
7. Let the coffee steep for 2 minutes, then use a spoon to stir the crust of coffee grounds that sits on top.
8. Place the Clever Dripper on top of your desired serving vessel to release the valve. The coffee should drain within 1 minute.